Most people aim for that “straight, white smile.” Chicago Veneers can make your desire for a straight, white smile a reality. An investment in your smile is an investment in you.
At Chicago Veneers, Dr. Ema offers a variety of cosmetic services. From chips, to cracks, to breaks, and stains, Dr. Ema has you covered.
Our Cosmetic Services:
- Veneers: Dr. Ema will put a thin layer of material on top of your tooth to give it a more classical “tooth” shape. Dental veneers can change the shape, size, color, or length of your teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: Dr. Ema offers in-office whitening or the resources to safely whiten your teeth at home.
- Implants: Implants are a good alternative to other tooth-replacement options because of they look, feel, and function similar to your natural teeth while being supported by your jawbone as opposed to wearing down the surrounding teeth.
- Crowns: Crowns cover the entirety of the visible portion of your tooth. They can strengthen weak teeth or restore the appearance of a broken or chipped tooth.
- Bridges: Dental bridges fill in the gap left by the missing teeth, supporting your jawbone and keeping the surrounding teeth in place.
Common Reasons to Seek Cosmetic Dentistry:
Chipped or Broken Teeth:
A chipped or fractured tooth may not hurt initially if it a minor chip, but it must be fixed by a dentist. A minor fracture of chip to your tooth may not cause any pain, but more severe chips and breaks may expose and damage the nerve within in your tooth.
For minor chips and cracks, your dentist may be able to repair your tooth in one visit, but for more severe breaks, your tooth may require costly and time-consuming repairs.
Common Treatments for Chipped or Broken Teeth:
- A crown
- Extraction and replacement
It is imperative to replace missing teeth. The loss of teeth, especially more than one, is more than a cosmetic concern. Missing teeth can cause your teeth to move, which affects your bite and makes your more prone to tooth decay and gum disease. Furthermore, missing teeth can cause bone loss in your jaw. Your face shape will begin to change and sag. And, it makes eating and speaking difficult.
Whether you’ve lost teeth as a result of infection, disease, or injury, Dr. Ema at Chicago Veneers can replace your teeth.
Common Treatments for Missing Teeth:
Stains and Discoloration:
At Chicago Veneers, we understand how important your smile is to your overall self-confidence. We offer whitening treatments for your treatments and work closely with you to provide a treatment that will work for the types of discoloration that you have and your overall oral health goals.
Not only are oral crowns used to cover or reshape broken teeth, but they can cover and restore the appearance of teeth that are misshapen or degraded as a result of tooth decay. If your tooth is weak or has undergone a root canal procedure, it will likely be covered with a dental crown.
Dr. Ema can also replace teeth that have been lost as a result of tooth decay.
Straight, White Teeth
Have you been looking for a way to get the straight, white teeth that you see all over the media? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Whether you want veneers or another form of cosmetic dental correction, straight, white teeth is the result that we strive for here.
Cosmetic Dentistry isn’t just about cosmetics; it’s about healthy, functional smiles. At Chicago Veneers, Dr. Ema is devoted to assessing your cosmetic concerns and providing you with comprehensive, personalized treatment to not only address the appearance of your smile but also the feel, functionality, and overall health of your smile.
If you have experienced any damage to your teeth and want to know more about what your cosmetic dentistry options are, call Dr. Ema today at (312) 753-5379 to schedule your appointment or request your cosmetic evaluation online.