If you hate your misaligned teeth, you should consider Invisalign. We understand that the clunky appearance of traditional braces is a no-go for many people. However, that doesn’t mean that you have to live with a crooked smile that you hate.
Invisalign is a clear, non–metal alternative to braces, and it works by gradually shifting your teeth into the desired position. Using a special Smart Track material, a polyurethane plastic, Invisalign aligners are engineered to gently and efficiently move your teeth. The clear aligners can move your teeth vertically, horizontally, and even rotate your teeth.
Invisalign will help you look good and feel good.
Benefits of Invisalign
- Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible.
- Since the clear aligners are comfortable, they will be easy to wear for 20-22 hours a day.
- Unlike metal braces, Invisalign won’t irritate the soft tissue of your gums and cheeks.
- Your aligners can be easily removed from your teeth, so you will be able to brush and floss easily, making taking care of your aligners and your teeth an easier and faster process.
- Because Invisalign aligners can be easily removed, you will also be free to eat all of your favorite foods without worry.
- Invisalign treatment also works much more quickly than traditional metal braces, typically lasting around 12-18 months.
What Invisalign Can Treat
- Gapped teeth
- Open bite
- Cross bite
During an initial consultation, your dentist at Chicago Veneers will evaluate your teeth and decide with you if Invisalign is the best treatment option for you. Once you and your dentist have decided that Invisalign is right for you, your clear aligners will be custom fitted to your teeth.
Depending on the customized treatment plan designed by your dentist at Chicago Veneers, you may need to change your personalized aligners on a weekly basis. You will also likely have to schedule a check-up appointment every six weeks to ensure that your treatment is working properly. After treatment, your dentist will give you a retainer to protect your new, straight smile.
With Invisalign, you can stop hiding your smile and show the world the confident and beautiful person that you are!
You don’t have to live with a smile you hate. We understand how important it is to look and feel good. At Chicago Veneers, we are devoted to helping you achieve just that. We’ll give you a smile you’ll want to show off!